As a participating and cooperating research facility of the H2UB lab network, we would like to introduce you to:
FCI Fuel Cell Industrialization GmbH
Aachen, Jülich, Duisburg, Münster – Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Central coordination office
- Aggregates test and research capacities in Duisburg and Jülich
- Connects the RWTH Aachen Campus with all its H2 test laboratories (Fraunhofer IPT, WZL, ZBT etc.) as well as external partners + battery factory Münster
Equipment, Infrastruktur & Facilities
Engineering & Design
- Structural analysis
- Crash and fatigue simulation
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Material simulation
- Electro-chemical simulation
- Computer Aided Design
- Thermal Simulation
Manufacturing of Components
- Machine Tools for High Performance Cutting
- Various Hydraulic & ServoPresses
- Additive Manufacturing Systems
- Automated Assembly Facilities
- Roll-to-Roll Machines
- Injectionmoulding & Extrusion
- Dispensing and Screen PrintingSystems
- Several CFRP Winding and FibrePlacement System
- Test Riggs for FC FullStack > 100 kW
- Durability tests / Cycle tests
- Ageing studies and AST
- Contaminant investigations
- Climate tests
- Material Characterization
- Crash Test Facility
- Hydrogen Test Field
- Automotive Testing Center and Track
- Research Airfield
- Railway Access for Trains
Our network is constantly expanding.
Do you have any questions about the H2UB Lab network?
Are you an H2 startup and are you interested in what the lab network has to offer?
Or would you like to contact us as a possible partner?
We look forward to your email or your message via the contact form!