The lab network
of the H2UB
The lab network for startups & spinoffs
Cooperation partner in the lab network
What is the H2-LabNet?
The H2UB Lab network for startups and spinoffs enables start-up and development teams
to have quick and easy access to research and real-world laboratories.
The network creates the permanent conditions in the form of
- (Test) capacities
- Competencies and
for carrying out studies and analyzes.
Participating and cooperating research institutions, associations, cities and institutes in North Rhine-Westphalia are:
- Institute for Energy Systems, Energy Efficiency and Energy Economics at the Technical University of Dortmund
- University Alliance Ruhr (competence field “Energy – System – Transformation”)
- FCI Fuel Cell Industrialization GmbH
- German Aerospace Center
- City of Dortmund (as a real laboratory)
- Center for Fuel Cell Technology GmbH
The offer of the H2UB includes matchmaking and concrete mediation between startups and R&D institutions.
Discover the short portraits
Our network is constantly expanding.
Do you have any questions about the H2UB Lab network?
Are you an H2 startup and are you interested in what the lab network has to offer?
Or would you like to contact us as a possible partner?
We look forward to your email or your message via the contact form!